Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Definition of a Good Day

So, how would you define a good day? For me, a good day is one where I have experienced God, adventure, humor and real relationship with other people. The who, what, when, where and how is pretty irrelevant.

Jadon has been getting in trouble in school again (oh, if only he could learn to keep his mouth shut!). Three days last week he had to pull a card. Thursday night he wanted his hair cut to get ready for school pictures on Friday, so I got out the clippers and "made his head fuzzy".

After school on Friday, Jadon got in the van and said, "I got my haircut. I had my picture taken. I stayed on purple. I get a treat, AND it's snowing! It's been a good day!" Sounds like a great definition of a good day to me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds GREAT to me.