Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day Number 3

Ok. So we got 11 inches of snow on Saturday night. Most of it melted by Sunday night, and the roads were clear by Monday. But, it is Tuesday, and the kids STILL didn't have school. Welcome to Tennessee. Thankfully, though, I have a father and sister-in-law who generously helped out with the kids so I could go to work. Shari took the kids sledding today, and the newspaper showed up. I thought I'd post a couple of their pics, and the one description that cracked me up.



And here's the description of this last pic that just cracked me up: "Lynnea Baldwin, 10, Ian Baldwin, 11, Jadon Baldwin, 7, and their aunt Shari Baldwin, from right, grimace before hitting a manhole at the bottom of a snow-covered hill at North Parkway Intermediate School in Jackson, Tenn., Tuesday, March 3, 2009. No one was hurt in the crash, but Jadon was a little shaken." Luckily they didn't do a direct quote, since Jadon told me he told the guy that he was ok, but his booty hurt bad :o)

1 comment:

Carol said...

phew, no booty in the paper....Great photos...