Monday, November 5, 2007

Let's try this one

I've had a xanga account for a long time, but haven't used it in months. Since I have developed this addiction for Facebook, Xanga has just become another site to check on a regular basis, and I just don't want to do that. I already have g-mail and am on google all the time, so I thought I'd try to see if this one is more convenient to use. If you read this for any length of time, you will realize that I am extremely opinionated about a lot of subjects, have a great memory for useless facts, and am an expert at pretty much nothing. But I think a lot-about a lot of different things-so you'll get a peek at what goes on inside my head. Proceed with caution...

4 comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

I'm scared...

Carly said...

I love you Ronda! Miss you lots!

Joe said...

Can't wait to hear all about your life. Seeing the roaring lamb name brought back lots of memories of sitting and talking about life. :)

Weazelsun said...

I'm gonna read the rest of your blog.